Here is my list of the 10 things I am thankful for this week.
1. Slept in AC for about 3 days. Being able to sleep in an air conditioner in Ghana is a luxurious privilege. One I am very thankful for.
2. It was sister, auntie, cousin, friends bday. And I spent a well needed weekend with her.
3. Funny story at the gas station. So, my cousin and I (the one above) went to the gas stations to get some snacks after dinner. After we picked up we wanted we headed to the register, however there were people just hanging around there. So I asked one man if he was in line, he gave me the deadliest and dirtiest look in the ENTIRE world. What do my cousin and I do? Lost it. Completely lost we were just laughing in his face. I’m sure he wanted to hit me. LOL. Don’t know why I’m thankful for that. I’m thankful for the laugh!!
4. This past month has been trying
5. The worst could have happened but it didn’t. We thank God. Can’t go into detail as it is very personal.
6. Margaret Feinberg, author of Fight Back with Joy commented on my book review. What?! Joy!!
7. Received a word of encouragement that really nourished my soul. It was more of a prophetic word actually.
8. I made this wonderful corned beef stew. ‘Twas so yummy!!!!
9. One of my family members who was admitted at the hospital for about 3 days got released and is in doing quite well.
10. My aunt, really my other mom can’t stop telling me how much I am appreciated. People may not speak up all the time, but your good deeds do not go unnoticed, so keep doing good.
I hope you found at least one thing to be grateful for this week.