4: Taking Stock

img_5049.jpg

Making :  really warm knitted scarves for some of my friends.

Cooking : chicken stew. Its really all I cook these days

Drinking : wine. Because it is a Saturday night and I have absolutely nothing to do

Reading:  Reasons for God by Timothy Keller

Wanting: MONEY! Lets be real (same as 6 months ago)

Looking: for a new job. A better paying job soon (same as 6 months ago)

Deciding: what my next move is (same as 6 months ago. Doing this is really showing me how not much have changed)

Wishing: for rest. I need rest.

Enjoying: my family and friends.

Waiting: for a miracle! (same as 6 months ago)

Liking: snapchat. I’m really into it these days

Wondering: “how long is this going to last?”- this not having enough funds for anything life and feeling lonely ( same answer as 6 months ago)

Loving: the lessons.

Listening: “build my life”- ugh I have forgotten who sang it. I can look it up but I can’t be bothered. I’m sorry it’s late.

Considering: moving out- where is the money tho? ugh (same as 6 months ago)

Buying: I haven’t bought anything in awhile.

Watching: I haven’t been watching much lately. I feel so tired all the time. But I do get in a few youtube videos occassionally

Hoping: for a miracle (same as 6 months ago)

Cringing: at my present state

Needing: money! haha (same answer)

Questioning: my life (same answer as 6 months ago)

Smelling: this head scarf that needs to washed. girl

Wearing: All black everything (OMG same answer as 6 months ago.)

Noticing: nothing really. I feel like I have seen it all

Thinking: ‘How did my life turn out this way?” (same as 6 months ago)

Feeling: unrest or unsettled. not at ease.

Celebrating: A blessing on its way.

Pretending: That I don’t want to cry every second I am awake (same as 6 months ago)

Embracing: life as it is

Do your own Taking Stock post and pinback? I’d like to see what you have been up to.

Advertisements
Shereen

I'm Shereen and welcome to my blog